The ENCATC Digital Congress is unique because it attracts an impressive diversity of participants with cross-disciplinary interests at the intersection of culture and education. Our programme is designed so all participants can benefit from all the sessions no matter their professional profile! But if you are interested in highlights for your particular needs, look no further!
- Learn what our keynote and leading experts have to say on the 2021 Congress theme and what this means for the education agenda;
- Establish connections with education providers from other discipline areas under the wide umbrella of cultural management and policy;
- Engage with leading academics in a very topical debate during the “Global Conversations”;
- Celebrate with public recognition bestowed to the 2021 ENCATC Fellowship Award laureate during the Ceremony for their significant contribution to our field.
- Unlock access to relevant high quality presentations on innovative research conducted in the field of cultural management and policy in the 2021 ENCATC Education and Research Session;
- Learn what our keynote and leading experts have to say on the 2021 Congress theme and what this means for the research agenda;
- Learn about the role of culture facing the digital revolution challenge and reflections for a research agenda during the Bauhaus debate;
- Discover the latest research being done by new generations who are treading firmly into the cultural research sphere at the ENCATC Research Award Ceremony;
- Encourage young/early career researchers to share their work and exchange in a supportive online environment.
- Benefit from engaging with those whom cultural policies impact: cultural practitioners, researchers, and educators;
- Dive into the most vibrant and timely debates, with activities such as the “Round Table: Artists in the spotlight! / Artists at the centre! In search of new policy agendas for education and research”;
- Follow the 2021 ENCATC Education and Research Session and the ENCATC Research Award Ceremony for the latest trends that can help anticipate new cultural policy orientations.
- Learn through the keynote speech, lively debates and exciting round tables how cultural institutions and the artists they collaborate with can confront the multi-dimensional crisis, considering not only the ongoing health crisis, but also other dimensions of the current context, such as climate change, societal changes, etc.;
- Expand your horizons on the role of cultural professionals to apply sustainability values in the CCS;
- Explore what is the future for old and newly developed (digital) formats, organisational and business models;
- Join the 2021 ENCATC Education and Research session to see new research trends that could anticipate future consequences for the sector.
- Follow the keynote speech, hot debates and panel exchanges on how artists can contribute to the way out of the current multi-dimensional crisis at a societal level, beyond the CCS;
- Gain new inspiration for the role artists play to apply sustainability values in the CCS;
- Explore how artists can be at the centre of policy at the round table “Artists in the spotlight! / Artists at the centre! In search of new policy agendas for education and research”.
- Begin creating connections to build a strong foundation for your future professional network;
- Reflect on your own learning experience guided by top academics in the “Global Conversations”;
- Learn about new policy directions that will have an impact on the cultural sector and potentially on future employment.